QCAM science writting competition
Your article must describe the development and applica-tions of functional materials. You may address different aspects of materials science: a theoretical concept, a scien-tific article, a research project or an internship. The competition is open to all QCAM student and PDF members, both anglophones and francophones.
Rules and regulations
- The text must be between 450 and 550 words.
- It can be written in English or in French.
- Il must be submitted as Word file to Matteo Duca
- Deadline: 24 January 2022
- Originality of the topic and quality of writing
- Using a style appropriate for a broad audience and scientific rigor
- The winning English-language entry will be published in the « blog » section of the QCAM website (alongside the translations of the blog posts from Materiaux en action).
- The two winners will receive each a monetary prize of 150 $.
Congratulations to winners
- 1st prize – New hope for the destruction of chemical weapons –
- PhD candidate, Prof. Howarth, Concordia
Muhammad Ghufran Rafique
- 2nd prize – The Ultimate Functional Material –
- PhD candidate, Prof. Sleiman and Prof. Perepichka, McGill